Professional polish and cleanliness far beyond other casual catering concepts.
You will not find ice baths and make shift containers getting warm.
We use professional equipment, storage and food handling to insure a safe and clean catering.
All our staff are in Branded chef coats and aprons to fit the theme you choose below.
Large events or small, we stay
on point and our experience shows.
We use all sustainable plant based
serving ware for your health.
Clean, Safe and Organized, with everything
in insulated bags or containers.
Plant Based Wax Paper and Boxes.
Upgradeable Bamboo Plates and Wood Forks.
Natural Hand Sanitizer and/or Gloves.
Choose Your Portable Pizza Oven Theme:
Urban Chic Theme for our portable pizza oven:
black fitted windproof table covers – black denim aprons – black tent –
dark grey food containers – black Burlap or Clear Vinyl protective table covers.
Rustic Chic Theme for our portable pizza oven:
natural colored fitted windproof table covers – natural linen aprons – beige tent –
light grey food containers – natural burlap or clear vinyl table covers.
Our Mobile Pizza Oven Details:
We custom built our oven for our unique style of dough,
to produce a high volume of pizzas while producing amazing flavors.
It is the smallest professional oven available.
Setting up in driveways is fun for guests and a great experience!
Portable Pizza Oven Setup Area and Information.
Our Portable Pizza Set Up:
1. We are self contained not requiring water, electricity or lighting (your guests may require lighting)
2. We need clear sky above or right near the oven remember smoke can blow down on guests.
3. We do not bring trash receptacles for guests or clean up unless specifically contracted.
4. Our ingredient tables require a somewhat level resting place (5% slope or less) to not slide of.
Our Oven Details:
1. We need 90″ High to roll the oven and 54″ Wide.
2. Our oven can not go over steps, curbs, bumps etc without prior approval (email us a picture).
3. The oven can rest on compacted gravel and sand, grass and other firm surfaces it may damage.
4. It can not be pushed up a slope more then 5% without a vehicle and ample room to maneuver.
5. We cannot go through a structure or near flammable materials (it is still 700 degrees when we leave).
Caution: we have heard horror stories about domino’s
– many caterers need the work!